Volt-mod section?

DaveX

[H]ard|Gawd
Lets get a volt-mod section. And maybe sections for different types of cooling like Air, Liquid, TEC, and phase-change. Sections for cpu's, motherboards, video cards, memory, and cooling in the FS/FT section would make it a lot less cluttered also. Sellers have to bump their thread like once every 10 minutes to keep it on the front page.

-Dave

If they were to split every little thing up like that you'd have to spend more time clicking on links to different forums than actually clicking on threads.

I Robert I said:
If they were to split every little thing up like that you'd have to spend more time clicking on links to different forums than actually clicking on threads.
My thoughts exactly.

We already have more than enough forums.

There are 7 pages in the FS/FT section after only 2 days of being back up. No need for additional sections huh? :rolleyes:

if anything, several of the main forums can be put as subforums, because there are too many on the main page.

example:
the sff, htpc, and possibly even multiprocessing systems can be put as subforums under a main forum "systems" or something, w/ the main forum containing misc. threads

the two processor forums could be put into subforums under "cpus" or whatever

those are the forums that I see could be right now, just a suggestion though

Back