Feb 27, 2004 #1 P Phoshious Weaksauce Joined Jan 22, 2004 Messages 78 I'm pretty new to cooling, but I want to know if a Volcano 9 for $5 (CDN) is worth it, and how it compares to a stock Athlon HSF?
I'm pretty new to cooling, but I want to know if a Volcano 9 for $5 (CDN) is worth it, and how it compares to a stock Athlon HSF?
Feb 27, 2004 #2 M Mekanic01 Gawd Joined Jul 11, 2002 Messages 927 If you don't mind noise, yeah, it's worth it. It'll beat the snot out of your stock HSF, too. But it's loud. I can tell if my pc is on from the other side of the house.
If you don't mind noise, yeah, it's worth it. It'll beat the snot out of your stock HSF, too. But it's loud. I can tell if my pc is on from the other side of the house.