• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Voice Recording Crashing Computer

fuzzy34

Am I Really Still [H]ere?
Joined
Jul 11, 2004
Messages
958
I have an Olympus VN-240PC. It connects through USB, and it seems like everytime I hook it up, my computer starts going very slow until I turn it off. I'm not sure what it is, because even when i unplug the recorder, it continues to move at half a frame a second it seems like. The mouse moves fine, only I cannot click anything/ it takes a while for it to come up. Ctrl-Alt-Del doesn't work either. Any ideas are appreciated!

-Fuz
 
Back
Top