VMworld 2012 roll call...

RiDDLeRThC

2[H]4U
Its that time of year again!

Who's going? Heading out on Friday the 24th for a little vacation and heading back on the 30th.

Jason - I'm signed up for your vDS session on Monday :)

Ill be there! Not sure when im leaving yet with two execs, but got my confirmation of ticket. Be my first time.

I was going to try and go this year however I will be in Australia on vacation visiting the wife's family.

San Fran and Barcelona. Ya'll should come to my presentation: "Just Because you Could, doesn't mean you should! Lessons learned in storage best practices!" :D

San Fran and Barcelona. Ya'll should come to my presentation: "Just Because you Could, doesn't mean you should! Lessons learned in storage best practices!" :D

signed up for yours too.

Will any of these sessions be recorded and made available at a later date?

Will be there. First time going and didn't expect to see sessions already filling up. Not to mention, who does only one "new attendees" type of session? Ah well.. guess I'll just hang out with the guys that have gone before and get the low-down from them :)

At least I got in the vDS session!

You don't need to go to a "new attendees" session. Just look at the sessions, look at the conference guide...you'll be fine unless you need someone to hold your hand on how to use the web site.

I'm at 812 registered for my session. Crazy. Can't believe they didn't split it.

Will any of these sessions be recorded and made available at a later date?

As a matter of fact, they just released a full gamut of Vids from 2011. Even though I can't attend VMworld this year, I did have the pleasure of going to a partner briefing this morning, there are a lot of great things coming down the pipe......looking forward to GA.

As a matter of fact, they just released a full gamut of Vids from 2011. Even though I can't attend VMworld this year, I did have the pleasure of going to a partner briefing this morning, there are a lot of great things coming down the pipe......looking forward to GA.

Haven't ever been able to make it out to VMWorld, just always work going on at the time.. I really wish I could get access to previous years videos though.

My session has been scheduled a second time! Look for it Tuesday around noonish :)

Flew in Friday. Enjoying a nice little vacation before the conference. Anyone else here yet?

Flew in Friday. Enjoying a nice little vacation before the conference. Anyone else here yet?

im not getting in until late sunday. So ill miss the festivities tomorrow. Staying at four seasons on market st.

so excited for Mel's drive in breakfast!

anyone else take advantage of the pearson vue exam discount?
i scheduled vcpvcd510

Been here since Saturday so I could attend the TAM day stuff. Hanging out with fellow company guys.

Looking forward to lopoetves session today.

Got in late last night so the keynote this morning was my kick off

Sorry I missed yours today....got pulled in to an executive lunch thing for partners. Going to try and make it tomorrow. Thought mine went real well today. The lab didn't break, so that's always good.

Back