VMworld 2012 Public Voting is Open!

Voted for a few of the ones I would like to see.

Looking forward to VMworld this year. Still wish it was in Vegas but I hear San Francisco is great.

Voted for a few of the ones I would like to see.

Looking forward to VMworld this year. Still wish it was in Vegas but I hear San Francisco is great.

San Fran is better for VMworld. It's gotten too big for Vegas...was a mess last year and as someone that has been to Vegas 5 times in the last two years I'm very pleased to go somewhere else again.

Session: #2207. got my vote for this one. I'm currently not using vDS on my 20 hosts but want to migrate to them this year.

Live lab.... that should be interesting,

I wish I had the inner-confidence to submit something to present, I would love to finally be able to attend VMworld. All 4 of the ones that you had listed I would personally find absolutely beneficial. I haven't looked over your competition but I'm sure you will have to get a few.

If you want to do any dry runs over webex let me know :)

2197 and 2207 get my vote :) I'm just excited that the "powers that be" finally gave approval for me to attend! First time VMWorld participant (or any tech conference for that matter) :)

2197 and 2207 get my vote :) I'm just excited that the "powers that be" finally gave approval for me to attend! First time VMWorld participant (or any tech conference for that matter) :)

I was in your shoes last year. Let me say, it was a little overwhelming at first. If I had to share one piece of advice it would be not to overbook on sessions. There are so many good sessions but just remember, they will be posted in a few weeks following the conference.

I'm looking forward to this year. Hopefully I will be able to get more lab time in.

If you want to know more about VMware View and SSL

1582 - Self Signed SSL with VMware View

Vote For ME! :p

I would be all about the vBrownBag sessions. I'm going through the VCAP-DCA sessions now..very good.

Ticket is bought, flight booked, hotel booked. Arriving on the 24th and spending the weekend in SF.

One of my sessions was accepted. One was combined with another one..but I have no clue which one it was combined with as no one from VMware has contacted me...and two were declined. Pretty surprised there...the two declined were the two that I did last year. Both very highly rated and attended with one being in the top 3. My guess is that Cisco will be doing the N1Kv presentations. If that's the case VMware has come explaining to do as they always say they want customers and partners before sponsors.

Nice thing is that we (Varrow) have 3 people presenting this year. That's huge for us.

Looking forward to whichever one of your sessions got accepted... though I can't find any of them in their posted sessions list?

This will be my first year attending vmworld & am pretty thrilled!

Guess I just had to get a little more creative with my searching:
INF-NET2207 - vSphere Distributed Switch – Technical Deep Dive
INF-BCO1883 - Deploying an Active/Active Datacenter with SRM 5

One of my sessions was accepted. One was combined with another one..but I have no clue which one it was combined with as no one from VMware has contacted me...and two were declined. Pretty surprised there...the two declined were the two that I did last year. Both very highly rated and attended with one being in the top 3. My guess is that Cisco will be doing the N1Kv presentations. If that's the case VMware has come explaining to do as they always say they want customers and partners before sponsors.

Nice thing is that we (Varrow) have 3 people presenting this year. That's huge for us.

I'll see you there. Going to Barcelona too?

Back