• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

VIVO Question?

OuTLaWzSm

Limp Gawd
Joined
Sep 26, 2004
Messages
204
Quick question, I see these new video cards and the price is higher because it comes with VIVO. What is VIVO? Also if I bought a TV tuner would I have to connect the cable from the antenna on the roof to the card itself, I have the regular 5 channel broadcasts. Are there any ones without me having to connect the cable, because my TV is in a different room from my computer.
 
cant u buy a 10 dollar small antenna from radio shack? that way its more convient for u and vivo is video in /video out thats means u can plug your xbox into the card and play halo on it or then u can play a movie and broadcast it out onto a tv theres a way u can record tv too i just dont know how ...good point i woonder how much cheaper the cards would be if they didnt add vivo chips into the card...it must be their way of making more money
 
Yes, You should be able to connect the Antenna on the roof directly to the Tuner. But don't if that antenna is the tallest thing above your house then one day boom, dead computer.
 
Topweasel said:
Yes, You should be able to connect the Antenna on the roof directly to the Tuner. But don't if that antenna is the tallest thing above your house then one day boom, dead computer.

I get it, I just found out its an interior antenna so in order to get TV on my computer monitor I must connect the TV cable to the tuner? Do any TV tuners on the market come with a little antenna to recieve over the air broadcasts?
 
Back
Top