Vista WMC and TV Tuner card

losboricua

n00b
I have recently install Vista Ultimate so i can use Media center for my new TV Tuner card i got for xmas. The TV tuner card is a Hauppauge WinTv HVR-1600 product coade 74551. It has analog and a Digital in. Im new to TV tuner cards so i have been tryint to set it so it reads my digital channels in also but it say no signal detect on the other TV tuner port and i know there is a signal on the other port. I have been emailing Hauppauge and they are pretty dumb about their own product. I have even try to use their software but nothing. any ideas??

depending on the card, some cannot do both analog and digital tuning at the same time.
Try connecting up the digital all by itself, then setting it to digital mode if you have an option to, then open up MC and rescan for signals.

You needed to post this over in the HTPC forum. I'm not sure exactly what you're trying to do with your card, So I don't know what to tell you. If you're using an antenna and/or a cable/satellite box signal, WMC gives you the option to set up both at the same time.

Back