Finny76
[H]ard|Gawd
- Joined
- Aug 31, 2002
- Messages
- 1,235
I upgraded my CPU from Core 2 to Quad running on Vista SP1... Everything was running fine and dandy... Until SP2 was released...
When I upgraded to SP2, after the computer Reboot I got the BSD saying "Multiprocessor configuration not supported"
I cant get my system to boot now (Safe Mode, Normal) Have tried everything... So i thought of doing a REPAIR, and Even booting from my Vista Disk it gives the same error.
Can anyone help? What are my options?
When I upgraded to SP2, after the computer Reboot I got the BSD saying "Multiprocessor configuration not supported"
I cant get my system to boot now (Safe Mode, Normal) Have tried everything... So i thought of doing a REPAIR, and Even booting from my Vista Disk it gives the same error.
Can anyone help? What are my options?