Vista SP1 Crashing

tigerglebe

n00b
I've got a frustrating issue with one computer on the network. It seems to crash out of all games from the simple web browser ones to the OpenGL and DirectX.

I've run anti-virus programs on it from ClamWIN to Panda Cloud to Housecall.trendmicro.com. Spybot Search & Destroy, AdAware, Windows Defender. All showing nada.

A filesystem check was run on both drives.

All drivers and all (all I mean all) programs updated. Windows is fully up-to-date with all even optional downloads.

Any clues?

I've got a frustrating issue with one computer on the network. It seems to crash out of all games from the simple web browser ones to the OpenGL and DirectX.

I've run anti-virus programs on it from ClamWIN to Panda Cloud to Housecall.trendmicro.com. Spybot Search & Destroy, AdAware, Windows Defender. All showing nada.

A filesystem check was run on both drives.

All drivers and all (all I mean all) programs updated. Windows is fully up-to-date with all even optional downloads.

Any clues?

Beta software isnt stable?...:eek:

I was thinking more like possibly hardware issue. Kinda acts like a heat issue but it's been air-canned and placed next to the a/c vent. Still showing up. I've tried both increasing and decreasing the memory voltage to no avail.

Back