JestrzPlague
Weaksauce
- Joined
- Aug 15, 2004
- Messages
- 81
Tragically, I put Vista on this computer. (I was bored. =S )
Anyhow, I'm using the my onboard sound card and have updated the drivers via the realtek website to the Vista drivers but no luck. The speakers are still popping -- a problem I didn't have with XP. I'm using a Koss 5-pt surround sound system.
As far as specs for the PC: AMD Athlon 64 3400+ 2.21 GHz, MSI K8 Neo Platinum (nVidia nForc3 250Gb), Windows Vista Ultimate (32bit).
Anyone encounter this problem or know a solution?
Anyhow, I'm using the my onboard sound card and have updated the drivers via the realtek website to the Vista drivers but no luck. The speakers are still popping -- a problem I didn't have with XP. I'm using a Koss 5-pt surround sound system.
As far as specs for the PC: AMD Athlon 64 3400+ 2.21 GHz, MSI K8 Neo Platinum (nVidia nForc3 250Gb), Windows Vista Ultimate (32bit).
Anyone encounter this problem or know a solution?