Vista Network Driver issuess i think

so ive read and read and have found no answers, alright i just upgraded to vista 64 bit ultimate and everything was fine my internet was working great, i installed all the updates still great, then i put it in standby and wake it up the next day to find i have no internet, so i do the usual checked all connections rebooted router, modem, computer and at it says is unidentified network local connection only, so i go and download the drivers from nvidia no go, so i download older nvidia drivers still no go, so i use microsoft drivers, still no go. But my MB does have wireless and it works fine, and i have a laptop with 32bit vista and it works fine. So i uninstalled all drivers still no go. i really do not know what else to do, im using a linksys router with DD-wrt on it, and a Asus M2n32-sli Deluxe board with nivida 590 sli amd chipset ...... any help would be great, im about to try and reseat the ram as well fingers crossed.

wow so i read on one of the other post about reseating your ram and holy jesus it worked, ill see for how long and post up.

wow so i read on one of the other post about reseating your ram and holy jesus it worked, ill see for how long and post up.

It's weird how some things are so finicky like that. I'm surprised that something so small and trivial can do something as random as that. Glad it's working for ya!

Back