• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Vista is using wrong refresh rate

Krazykaveman

Weaksauce
Joined
Mar 28, 2008
Messages
70
The problem is that when my parents go to turn on thier computer, once vista reaches the login screen thier new LCD monitor will go black and say "No DVI Connection". However I am able to press tab->enter and login to one of the accounts, and the screen works again. Then if I press switch users and return to login screen, it works.

I believe the problem is that vista is trying to use the wrong refresh rate upon start-up yet I do not know how to change this as I would assume it is set by default to what the user has.
 
Back
Top