vista install fair???

demon16v

n00b
Will there be any other vista install fairs in the US?? I went to the one in Philly when XP was released a few years ago. I would like to go again if they are doing Vista here. It is much better to get it for free then pay the $400.

Anyone have a link??

Thanks

That would be great. I was at the one for XP, that was at the FU Center, as it was called at the time.

I want to know about this as well. I got XP Pro licenses from e-academy but since I'm graduated now I wont be able to get a free Vista license.. :(

They told me when I went to the one on Saturday (10-7) that would be the last one before retail release in January. You had to sign up like a month or two beforehand also.

Lol they gave me a hat.

On the oem builders site they are talking about a ready to rock show in 23 cities. It won't let me link to it ,because you need to sign in ,but if you tell me where you are, I'll see if theres one near you. Closest to me is Boston Mass. $49 a seat with the backroom fun included. Looks like a real good time.

djnes said:
What about Philly?
They show one 12/7 in Philly, but lookig at this more, it seems to be for registered oem builders, and may not be open to the general public. I am a small systems registered builder with MS. :D

Back