SilentMonk3y
n00b
- Joined
- Aug 21, 2004
- Messages
- 10
Ok I have had this headset/mic for over a year now and it works fine on XP, but when I try to use it on my Laptop which is running Vista the mic doesn't work. I can hear audio thru the headset but it doesnt pick anything up with the mic.
Vista Home Premium 32 bit
Red and Black plugs are plugged into their respective ports.
Tested it with Vent, Windows Sound recorder, and other various programs.
Headset/Mic works 100% on XP.
A friend has the same problem as me.
Help.
Its an older version of this mic with only the red and black plugs.
Vista Home Premium 32 bit
Red and Black plugs are plugged into their respective ports.
Tested it with Vent, Windows Sound recorder, and other various programs.
Headset/Mic works 100% on XP.
A friend has the same problem as me.
Help.
Its an older version of this mic with only the red and black plugs.