Vista Compatible Sound Card

Clindst

Weaksauce
Joined
Dec 24, 2004
Messages
81
So I have a Turtle Beach Santa Cruz that I have been using forever, and i just installed Vista on my PC and there are no drivers for the card, i got the old drivers for XP to work but not perfectly. Also on my XP and Vista setup I get a random popping noise out of my speakers so I was thinking its time to upgrade to a new sound card that has vista drivers. All I need is basically the same thing that the Santa Cruz card provides except updated with a 7.1 setup. What would you guys recommend? I want a card that does a good job taking a stereo source and emulates it to 5.1 or 7.1 in this case. I had an only audigy that would only do 4.1 i think so let me know if they have fixed those issues. Thanks
 
Back
Top