Nov 14, 2006 #1 D darwin Weaksauce Joined Jun 20, 2004 Messages 95 So I'm totally lost. Can you use OpenGL on Vista x86 with the new ATI drivers? I'm trying to play CS 1.6 and it won't work. Is it possible or am I doing something wrong...?
So I'm totally lost. Can you use OpenGL on Vista x86 with the new ATI drivers? I'm trying to play CS 1.6 and it won't work. Is it possible or am I doing something wrong...?
Nov 15, 2006 #2 C Combover n00b Joined Jun 12, 2006 Messages 38 I dunno about ATI drivers, but I am running OpenGL games on my NV GPU just fine. Does the driver readme say anything about OpenGL support?
I dunno about ATI drivers, but I am running OpenGL games on my NV GPU just fine. Does the driver readme say anything about OpenGL support?
Nov 15, 2006 #3 D direowls n00b Joined Oct 31, 2006 Messages 21 Check the driver files, it did mention "missing OpenGL support".