Vista and nForce4 RAID0 Array

DangerIsGo

2[H]4U
Joined
Apr 16, 2005
Messages
3,000
I have an nForce4 chipset with a RAID0 array on it, and a SiI 3114 chipset with 2 RAID0 arrays on it, along with vista ultimate x86. Now, I go to install drivers for my chipset and video and everything's going great. I then install the SiI drivers and up pop my drives. But the array on the nForce4 chipset has yet to show as anything but a 298GB unallocated space (2x320GB). I know DEF not to format it but I looked in the device manager and found that drivers are installed for the NVIDIA nForce RAID Controller, yet my array has yet to be shown. Ive downloaded the nForce drivers from DFIs site and they dont work, they say that the ones installed are newer. I found early ones (RTM) and they dont work either (still says ones installed are newer). I dont know what to do anymore. Ive tried everything I can think of. There is also an Unknown Device in the device manager too, but Ive tried all the raid drivers for that too with no luck.
 
Back
Top