Vista 64 Driver Issues

joey791

n00b
I'm having issues loading the chipset drivers for my Bad Axe 2.

I'm getting the"this program may have not installed properly" box after installation and I am also getting it on the LAN driver install. When I go to my network connection info it shows the driver is from Microsoft any ideas?

Also when I try to do the Express Bios update, I get an error box that says internal error?

Reinstall to 32 bit. Thats what im doing

I have an nforce4 motherboard but the 64 bit drivers just suck ALL the way around.

Maybe five years from now or so, 64bit will be supported better, but for now 32bit is much faster.

I have an nforce4 motherboard but the 64 bit drivers just suck ALL the way around.
And what does that have to do with his Intel board? Oh, and 32 bit Vista isn't faster...they run about the same...it's driver issues that make the difference between which works better right now. Gotta love the FUD-spreaders.

To the OP, Vista64 does require signed drivers. I would have thought Intel would release only signed drivers, but anything's possible. Go to support.intel.com and try the latest INF drivers listed for that board for Vista64.

And what does that have to do with his Intel board? Oh, and 32 bit Vista isn't faster...they run about the same...it's driver issues that make the difference between which works better right now. Gotta love the FUD-spreaders.

To the OP, Vista64 does require signed drivers. I would have thought Intel would release only signed drivers, but anything's possible. Go to support.intel.com and try the latest INF drivers listed for that board for Vista64.

Unfortunately I have, went bought a Cat 5 cable for the new puter, will try to download straight to it and not do through flash drive, if not I guess I will try to install Vista for the 3rd time.

Back