• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

visiontek rma

Joined
Sep 16, 2006
Messages
795
hey has anyone dealt with visiontek rma?

do some of you know what I would need to send my 4870 for RMA? Like I get the original accessories, but do I need an invoice? I bought a 4870 from the forums, but the seller didnt give me an invoice and said it wasnt needed for an RMA... just making sure that's true

thanks
 
I've RMAed a card twice and I had to send a copy of my receipt both times. You just have to send the card and a receipt. If you don't send a receipt, I think they'll charge you for the RMA.
 
Same I have a 4850, and I hope it can hold on for the next 6-12 months of heavy use I plan to put it through.
 
hey has anyone dealt with visiontek rma?

do some of you know what I would need to send my 4870 for RMA? Like I get the original accessories, but do I need an invoice? I bought a 4870 from the forums, but the seller didnt give me an invoice and said it wasnt needed for an RMA... just making sure that's true

thanks

Try reading on the Visiontek site..:rolleyes:


No VisionTek product will be accepted for warranty service without valid proof of purchase and an RMA number. Your sales receipt or invoice from a retail store is your proof of purchase. The warrantee shall pay the cost of returning the defective product to and from VisionTek’s service center
 
Back
Top