• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Visiontek 4870

fantomau

2[H]4U
Joined
Aug 25, 2007
Messages
3,367
I've had this card for a few months now and just installed the fear2 demo.

While playing the game, I got dot artifacts flashing all over the screen and the menu was messed up, So I figured it to be the demo.

So I loaded up a couple other games and I got graphic glitches in them as well, But no problems with desktop, Nothing wrong there.

Could my card be showing signs of dying? Temp is at 47c
 
Goto preferences in CCC menu and reset to factory default.

Try to rename the .exe to fear.exe. I don't think its the demo, since it runs well on my 4870x2. :)
 
Back
Top