VisionTek 4870 $235 AR free ship

cnick79

[H]ard|Gawd
Just received this in my email this morning.

$270 - $15 (using code: EMCAJBKAB) - $20 rebate = $235 w/free shipping.

EMCAJBKAB

The tax hurts me but my total comes to $275.40.

Nice Deal now for one or two of them, I'm looking at getting a new card or cards to run my 42 inch Monitor and I will be going with this card or an X2 version.

Nice deal. I just cant justify buying a new card until FarCry 2 is released so we can find out how much it will pwn every card out there. My 1yr old 8800GTS is still hanging tough.

I would get one, but I'm waiting to see if Nvidia pulls out any surprises in the coming week. Who knows we could see a 55nm GTX 260 beating the pants of a 4870.

I would get one, but I'm waiting to see if Nvidia pulls out any surprises in the coming week. Who knows we could see a 55nm GTX 260 beating the pants of a 4870.

LOL I don't think 55nm is going to do much for the GTX series.

Well you never know. Besides that if there is a new GTX 260 on 55nm it allow more of a price competition. The 4870 will drop in price pretty quickly.

Get 5.5% cashback savings
from Live Search after you make
a purchase at Newegg.com.
Start by entering your email address.

I already made my purchase, but not by going through that link

is it still possible to get the cashback? i just set up an account

Thanks

Get 5.5% cashback savings
from Live Search after you make
a purchase at Newegg.com.
Start by entering your email address.

I already made my purchase, but not by going through that link

is it still possible to get the cashback? i just set up an account

Thanks

Doubt it
Email them and ask.

I don't know about this, nice price but I am looking at crossfire, 444 dollars for 2 after everything, another 100 dollars gets me a 4870X2.

damn decisions

Damn I'm still rocking an 8800GTS on my 26" monitor. This is tempting but I should really wait till Left 4 Dead is out :(

Just got one order .. good catch ...
Had a 4850 ordered a few moments ago , but this looks like a better deal.

I don't know about this, nice price but I am looking at crossfire, 444 dollars for 2 after everything, another 100 dollars gets me a 4870X2.

damn decisions

And an extra gig of ram total, something to think about if you are a AA whore.

I got on this deal and I haven't received any cash back. It shows 0 in my account. Has anyone received anything?

You got to wait about 60 days after you ordered for the balance to show up. Bought a keyboard from the egg about 2 months ago and it just recently showed up on my account.

Just came from my local BB and saw the Visiontek 4870 for $185 there +Tx Quite a drop in price foe these.

I just came from Best Buy. I saw the 4870 box above the white price tag of $185 and I thought....wow, this must be a mistake.

Well, it turns out that the 4870 box was placed in the wrong place and when I bend down to look more carefully at the price tag it says "4850" and it was on sale from $199.

The 4870 was priced at $285.

I just came from Best Buy. I saw the 4870 box above the white price tag of $185 and I thought....wow, this must be a mistake.

Well, it turns out that the 4870 box was placed in the wrong place and when I bend down to look more carefully at the price tag it says "4850" and it was on sale from $199.

The 4870 was priced at $285.

So the moral of this is......

The price tag I saw had a yellow tag and it was marked $185. The 4870's were on the bottom shelf at the very left end of the shelf where they have always been. There was only one unit on the shelf. Were you in the same store I was? Just wondering if a different store had different pricing?

The price tag I saw had a yellow tag and it was marked $185. The 4870's were on the bottom shelf at the very left end of the shelf where they have always been. There was only one unit on the shelf. Were you in the same store I was? Just wondering if a different store had different pricing?

Nope, I was not in the same store. Also, the tag was white instead of yellow. I guess your store had some type of special deal. I find that it would be unlikely that it is a clearance sale since the Visiontek 4870 is still a hot item. Strange though...

I agree that the price seemed low. But it was a yellow tag and that caught my eye. Maybe they are trying to clear stock for an upcoming shipment? When I walked into the store it was almost empty on a Sunday. Several of the clerks were just standing around in a group talking. this was unlike any previous Sunday when I was there. A sign of the coming times?

Back