Visiontek 3870 512mb DDR4 - $198 shipped - Microcenter

Insomniac3438

Limp Gawd
Link

$192 for the card, $6 ground shipping, $197.98 total. Comes with lifetime warranty. Only downside is that Microcenter says it usually ships in 5-7 days, but it's still one of the best prices I've seen on the DDR4 version of the card.

2 of these lot cheaper than a 3870 x2. faster ram, too. enough left over for some 3rd party cooling.

It would be even cheaper if you do the "pick up in store" option, saves shipping. Great price!

wow great deal, they also have the evga 8800gt 512 for $223. this store is becoming famous fast lol

looks like MicroCenter favors ATI as the filters don't seem to include Nvidia.

[QUOTE="I'm not a crook";1031982409]Back in stock :p[/QUOTE]

The page is wrong. I placed an order and got this email from them.

Backordered SKU » 325266

Please save or print this email for your records.
We're sorry, X

We're sorry to report that the merchandise listed below is not immediately available.

Though we expected to be able to send this product to you without delay, we have since found that we are unable to do so. Please accept our sincere apology for any inconvenience this may have caused.

We have placed this product from your order XXXXXX on backorder, and will ship it automatically when it arrives at our fulfillment location. Please be aware that backorders will remain in our system for a maximum period of 30 days (from order date).

You may contact Customer Service at 1-800-634-3478 to inquire on the status or cancel the item(s). If your order has not been shipped within 15 days from the date of your order, a reminder email will be sent to you.

Please note that your credit card has not been charged for this product because you only pay for items as we ship them to you.

Thank you for shopping Micro Center Online. We hope you visit again soon.

Micro Center Online Customer Service
1-800-634-3478
Monday - Friday 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. EST / Saturday 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. EST / Sunday - Closed
www.microcenter.com
Backordered SKU »325266

$398 for overnight shipping on 2 $394 for 2day shiping, $390 for standard :eek:

Almost considering two of these over a 3870x2, because it looks as if crossfire 3870's are doing better and are cheaper...

But meh, I don't have the money/nor need new cards...

Back