Virtual Drives

pcperson

n00b
I just dl'ed Daemon Tools and the trial version of Alcohol 52 and have been testing out some of the things you can do with them. I mounted an image of BF2 on daemon tools after copying the .iso in alcohol, but when i went to try it with Rome:Total War, the only file i can make the image is a .mdf file. I thought that was fine because daemon tools supports it, but i finished the copy and it says the RTW file is an invalid image file. Is there a setting i need to turn on or is it an issue with the trial of alcohol 52 that you can only burn 1 iso? I want to get this working on a few games before i decide to pay for alcohol.

Or, if theres an iso maker program that you like to use rather than alcohol, can you please let me know so i can try it out?

Pst. You already made this topic, and just need to bump it instead of making a new thread. ;)

http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=941339

You also probably should have posted in the General Software forum, since this isn't strictly related to games. ;)

Don't have an answer for you, though. I don't regularly use Alcohol.

i know i made it,sorry for the repost but i didnt think the title was representative of the topic :confused:

I don't know I'd try just burning it with Nero, I would think most image files are the same. For example .bin files are the same as .iso, you just need to change the extension.

Back