Virtual Console Games

Term-X

2[H]4U
I have some Wii Points left over and I am looking for some suggestions of games to try. I don't know if it's my browsing method but for the most part I don't know the games.

I currently have:

SFII Turbo
Ninja Gaiden
Punch-Out Ft Mr. Dream
Pac-Man

Anyway, if anyone would like to suggest some of their favourites to try and give a tiny description why, I'd appreciate it.

Donkey Kong Country (1). You'd be suprised how enjoyable this game still is today, the day I downloaded it I got to the very last area and didn't realize how much time passed.

Soldier Blade. TG-16
Gate of Thunder. TG-CD

Seriously, noone should ignore the TG-CD games on there.
Gate of Thunder is incredible. The game is sick on its own, and then you got real CD audio that thumps, makes for an awesome experiance. This is a 1992 game with CD music, you will not believe your ears.

Soldier Blade is just classic. Not CD audio, but it's pcm soundtrack is still rockin.

Classic shooters, very underrated compared to the other selections.

I am of the opinion that Super Metroid is one of the best games of all time. I've beaten it probably 5-10 times over my lifetime. I bought it and beat it again before MP3 came out, and it was great.

+1 on Super Metroid. And Zelda: Link to the Past is probably one of the best games available, too.

Ocarina of Time is good, too -- and definitely worth playing through. Didn't they put the N64 Paper Mario out there, too? That was a good game...

yea the n64 paper mario is on there I have it. Seems like a very good game, havent played it much though.

If you haven't played them, I'd say some of the great ones are:

Super Mario World
Donkey Kong Country 2
Zelda: A Link to the Past
Super Metroid

Super Mario 64
Zelda: OOT

I haven't played enough of the other consoles to tell you which ones are AAA.

Back