Vipoutlet.com

Discussion in '[H]ot|DEALS' started by noclevername, Dec 7, 2017 at 4:00 PM.

1. noclevername

noclevername Limp Gawd

https://vipoutlet.com

Just wanted to give the community here a heads up about this site if you didn't know about it. There are deals to be had there.

Little about it. It is put on by Walmart. All the freight you see there is a direct from warehouse item. The reason for the discounts and markdowns is for a few reasons.

Say a TV at a warehouse gets a hole poked in the box. We cannot send it to the store for sale because of that. So they will put it up here for a discount price. Sometimes little markdown, sometimes a huge markdown. Sometimes the items are returns from stores, or a customer return. The items are checked to be alright before resale. They have an item grading scale on the website telling you the condition. Everything is free shipping to your home no matter the cost. Everything has a 90 money back guarantee on it.

Example: I purchases a 10,000w peak generator from them. Original price was $1200. I paid $398 flat no shipping. They paid the freight shipping to get it to me. The generator was brand new no damage, the box had a some tears/holes in it. Nothing that damaged the generator though.

If you see a deal on there that you want grab it. The on-hand quantities are not guaranteed. Meaning they don't have a regular stock. It's all subject to change at any moment. Couple times I ordered something after seeing it earlier and got refunded shortly after because it already sold.

Feel free to ask more questions about it and I will help the best I can.

2. scan13

scan13 n00bie

They have an Iphone 3GS for $116 LOL

dr_drift likes this.
  3. illram

illram [H]ard|Gawd

Do they pay you per post or how does this work?

4. noclevername

noclevername Limp Gawd

Haha no. But my apologies for sharing info on some potential deals to be had.

5. noclevername

noclevername Limp Gawd

Never said everything was a steal of a deal, but digging around there can be some to be had.

6. Pringle

Pringle 2[H]4U

Like?

7. DF-1

DF-1 2[H]4U

destiny 2 for ps quad is $20, i think the cheapest its ever beans

8. BlueFireIce

BlueFireIce [H]ardness Supreme

9. noclevername

noclevername Limp Gawd

McCHillin likes this.
  10. McCHillin