Vintage Computer Federation

RedCharles9001

Limp Gawd
Joined
Dec 26, 2025
Messages
137
https://vcfed.org/

My buddy wants us to roadtrip to an event at the Computer History Museum in Mountain View, CA. He thinks it will be in August this year, but I don't see it scheduled yet.

Anyone ever been to one of these?
 
Nope. Let me see if the Fat Mac I have in a box in my basement can boot. CA though, not sure I want to drive that far.
 
I've gone to VCFMW the past 3 years and VCF West last year. VCF West is cool not only because hobbyists have their cool stuff on display, but also because of the incredible museum on the first floor. While you're in the area, you should check out the other silicon valley things like the Intel museum and Apple Park. VCFMW is more of a convention than a festival, with more stuff for sale and more Youtubers present (from my experience).
 
Back
Top