D
Deleted member 82943
Guest
I've got a shuttle Shuttle SD37P2 which I believe has a 975x chipset. The bios says that the controller supports AHCI but the x25-m G1 ssd that I'm using gets terrible write speeds and pretty good read speeds (> 200 MB/s at burst).
Is this a shuttle thing? Or a chipset thing?
I'm not hell bent on the SSD, I could sell it and get a larger but quiet hdd...It'd just be nice to have the benefits of teh SSD because the box was to be just an average but really responsive gaming box
Is this a shuttle thing? Or a chipset thing?
I'm not hell bent on the SSD, I could sell it and get a larger but quiet hdd...It'd just be nice to have the benefits of teh SSD because the box was to be just an average but really responsive gaming box


