Vijay Pande Presentation Slides

Slides:
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg


Hopefully my bandwidth will last, I don't think there will be any problem.

 
Poor Roo's ----

I did not notice any mention of our buddies in Australia!

haha! :D
 
sorry


I really did look for it

but I didn't look as well as you did

:eek:
 
it'd have been nice to see something like

+200 000 people that contribute to this

in the acknowledgements ;)
 
Why is our logo so small compared to everyone else's?

Our logo should be at least 20% of that slide.



 
ReaperofDreams said:
Why is our logo so small compared to everyone else's?

Our logo should be at least 20% of that slide.



ha that would be cool
i'm ordering a x1900xt monday
 
Back
Top