• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Vigor Monsoon III

I'm currently looking at the Vigor Monsoon III or the Thermalright Ultra 120 Extreme to cool my i7 920.

I'd be interested in the VM III feedback as well.
 
Anyone at all able to chime in on the VM III for quad (original poster) and i7 (me)? :D
 
I ordered it last nite to cool my q9550 rig im gonna build next week, I will post my results if anyone is interested.
 
Ha. Anyone read the first listed review?

Cons: First if you own an I7 you need to add a lot of thermal compound for it to touch. I am still idling at 40c and still get 72c+ when I render. The airflow is all proper and the direction of airflow is also correct. Maybe I need to apply even more thermal compound but that's just risky because its already quite a lot.
 
Ha. Anyone read the first listed review?

ya lol, after reading the whole review it seems to me that he dont even have the cooler touching the CPU, like a big ass gap there and he has filled the gap up with TIM.
 
Back
Top