• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

viewsonic vx924 or samsung 940bf

BigBen

Limp Gawd
Joined
Mar 24, 2003
Messages
198
im thinking about getting one of these monitors, what r ur guys opinions on them?
 
I would get teh samsung 940bf because its faster (2ms), better contrast ratio, and the style of the whole LCD looks superior to viewsonic's offerings.
 
Unfortunately the Samsung 940BF has not had an opportunity to receive a lot of reviews since so few people actually own it (I do not own it yet). The specs look great. You can't even purchase it within the U.S. currently.
 
Indeed. I just placed my order yesterday. They no longer accept U.S. credit card payments (they're in Canada) so I had to use Paypal. I hope all goes well.
 
Excuse me for butting in, but no samsung monitor yet has had better color or performance then any highend/same category Samsung.
I would suggest reading as many reviews as possible. So far 930/960/970 reviews are mediocre at best...
Haven't found any 940 reviews...
 
the 960BF does not have hardware monitor controls. That was the negative selling point for me.
 
my brother works at frys and he says that they r carrying the samsung 940bf and it costs about $380.
 
Back
Top