• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

ViewSonic VX924 or Samsung 940b?

ViewSonic VX924 or Samsung 940b?


  • Total voters
    6
  • Poll closed .

NebulaD

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jun 17, 2005
Messages
215
I was all set to buy the Samsung 940b then I saw the Viewsonic vx924 on sale

which one is the better buy?
 
I went with the 940b because I liked the color a bit more, even though they're quite similar. I also went with samsung due to the newer panel.
 
what do you mean by newer panel? Has the viewsonic been out longer than the samsung?
 
Back
Top