• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Viewsonic VX2025wm VS 2005FPW

Dillusion

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Oct 21, 2003
Messages
5,465
Im itching topull the trigger on one of these LCD's right now, my old LCD is/was an L90D+. Any idea on which one comes out on top? I play allot of BF2 and FPS games, and do lots of photoshop work, VC will be an X1800XL.
 
I like dmy L90D+ for the 19" it was, but i want widescreen now :)

I have an ebay coupoin for 10% off up to 25$, so im gonna get me a 2005FPW for 380$ shipped.
 
the 2005fpws (or some of them atleast) have bad light leakage and screen door effects
 
jcll2002 said:
the 2005fpws (or some of them atleast) have bad light leakage and screen door effects

So i hear, but everyone that owns one loves it reguardless. And asp er the viewsonic mini-review it also has minor leakage too...
 
Back
Top