Viewsonic VP912B

blix9

Weaksauce
Joined
Aug 30, 2004
Messages
113
Hi, folks.
I am in the market for a 19+" LCD monitors.

This Viewsonic seems pretty good but when I tried to find some user info about it in this forum there aren't much. Since I have read in this forum quite a few complaints about things like screen door effect, uneven backlight and few other issues regarding Viewsonic's larger model, VP201B, I was wondering how people would compare VP912B to VP201B or even to Dell 2001f or Samsung 213T on those issues.

Thanks for any feedback
 
blix9 said:
Hi, folks.
I am in the market for a 19+" LCD monitors.

This Viewsonic seems pretty good but when I tried to find some user info about it in this forum there aren't much. Since I have read in this forum quite a few complaints about things like screen door effect, uneven backlight and few other issues regarding Viewsonic's larger model, VP201B, I was wondering how people would compare VP912B to VP201B or even to Dell 2001f or Samsung 213T on those issues.

Thanks for any feedback

I'm a really big 213T fan. I know it's due for replacemtnt soon, but they can be had for much lower prices at the moment. I don't get ghosting, I do get great scaling and very accurate color.

One more opinion to consider ;)
 
Samsung was actually on top of my list. Actually model 243T was on the top. It's just too expensive for me. Another candidate is 193P but I heard the color is not as vibrant as 213T or 243T.
I haven't made up my mind yet. The VP912B looks quite nice if it does not have those issues of the other Viewsonic model I mentioned earlier.

Thanks for the reply.
 
Back
Top