Anyone has experiencies for this LCD ?
I'm looking for new 1600x1200 monitor for gaming
and desktop use (programming). Specs [1] for VP2030B sounds good,
MVA [2] lcd maybe giving good color production. 1000:1 contrast maybe
giving good blackness level (although the brightness is 300). 16ms (on-off)
reponse time.
So questions about this LCD ?
1. Brightness/backlamp adjustment ? Can it be adjusted to low enought ?
I had before Dell 2001FP that I returned, because it was too bright (all possibl
e
setting at minimum).
2. Response/ghosting in games ? The LCD is specced 16ms (black-white) and
8ms (gray-to-gray, whatever the gray values are), but It's MVA and MVA lcd
reponse time might exceed 80ms on black-gray changes.
3. Does it have VESA 100x100 mount point ? Specs are a bit unclear about that.
[1]
http://www.viewsoniceurope.com/UK/Products/LCDProf/VP2030b.htm
[2]
http://www.auo.com/auoDEV/products.php?sec=monitor&func=info&product_id=10&items_id=1
(guess, based on similarity of specs)
I'm looking for new 1600x1200 monitor for gaming
and desktop use (programming). Specs [1] for VP2030B sounds good,
MVA [2] lcd maybe giving good color production. 1000:1 contrast maybe
giving good blackness level (although the brightness is 300). 16ms (on-off)
reponse time.
So questions about this LCD ?
1. Brightness/backlamp adjustment ? Can it be adjusted to low enought ?
I had before Dell 2001FP that I returned, because it was too bright (all possibl
e
setting at minimum).
2. Response/ghosting in games ? The LCD is specced 16ms (black-white) and
8ms (gray-to-gray, whatever the gray values are), but It's MVA and MVA lcd
reponse time might exceed 80ms on black-gray changes.
3. Does it have VESA 100x100 mount point ? Specs are a bit unclear about that.
[1]
http://www.viewsoniceurope.com/UK/Products/LCDProf/VP2030b.htm
[2]
http://www.auo.com/auoDEV/products.php?sec=monitor&func=info&product_id=10&items_id=1
(guess, based on similarity of specs)