• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Viewsonic VA1912WB

melomania said:
Does that mean HD ready?

Point out any cool technology/features this monitor DOES have.

I would also like to know this, i'll be looking to buy one soon..
 
melomania said:
lol I know josh, but does that mean this is an HD capable monitor?

bump

I had no luck buying this monitor from B&M stores, so I ordered it from Newegg (overnight!).
I wonder if this monitor is hd capable, can anyone confirm this? I have looked all over online and can't find anything about it.
 
What does HD capable even mean?

Cause I have the monitor and I run the HD trailers at quicktime.com all the time.

And the native rez is 1440x900
 
The manual says it is wall mountable, but I don't think you can mount it using the NeoFlex Arm.
 
Roliath said:
I hope so, I just want to know i will be able to watch HDTV in 720p

Definately. You need a resolution of 1280 x 720 to do that and this monitor exceeds those specs. You're good to go.
 
I took some pics of the HD movie trailers from Quicktime.com playing.

one is in 720p and the other two are in 1080p.

720p fits great, the 1080p ones actually scale down a bit on this monitor. But they look AWESOME!



 
Awesome pics Tiny, I always love to see em...BUT WONT HAVE TO ON SUNDAY!!!

Lol, I already re-arranged my power cables here to make things more efficient and cleared out my armoire for the new VA1912WB!!

Can't wait!
 
so I could watch my tv on this monitor with my comcast dvr in 720p via dvi?

pics look great btw!!

I won't get mine until tuesday (due to the holidays), and I still don't have my ram and mobo back from rma...
:(
 
HOORAY!
It came in today!
This monitor sure looks nice!
I hooked it up to my hd dvr box and put it in 720p and the picture looks great, BUT it goes out in like two seconds. Why is that? I have my HD box connected to the LCD with the included DVI cable.
I can't get the picture to stay on for more than two seconds, and its annoying me. The LCD itself stays on, but the picture gives out and than the OSD display shows up and says "Digital" and it goes blank again.
Any thoughts?
 
Back
Top