• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Viewsonic VA1912wb + BF2 problem

TheGoat Eater

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Nov 26, 2005
Messages
1,428
JUst picked up the VA1912wb and I installed viewsonic driver then I got around to trying to play BF2 after putting in the custom resolution hack using the screens proper 1440x900 resolution. But now when I try to launch BF2 it goes to the splash screen then to a black screen like its going into BF2 - then it crashes to the desktop. I have tried removing the resolution hack and restarting my computer but that does help anything ... WHAT DO I DO :mad: !!!! :confused: ?????
 
The SAME thing happened to me when I got the same Viewsonic (it kicks ass doesn't it?).
What I did was re-installed the game, and enter the resolution hack BEFORE you change any in game settings.
And while when you go in and select your Video settings, don't touch the resolution or hertz.
Leave it at 1024x768x60hz.
 
i plan on getting this monitor as well

so you can HACK the resolution? lmao, say wut? link me up to that

how would you compare nonwide to widescreen?

i was thinking of getting a Rosewill 19" but man this Viewsonic has been on my mind for a while now :(
 
Back
Top