Viewsonic VA1912wb 19" Widescreen LCD $209.99/$189.99AR

What did you pay total for it? I was thinking about just getting it to, but I was so upset, I was just so excited about getting it. I was like a little school girl.

Did you pay $300.00 for it through Newegg? Please let me know.

digitalvynil said:
What did you pay total for it? I was thinking about just getting it to, but I was so upset, I was just so excited about getting it. I was like a little school girl.

Did you pay $300.00 for it through Newegg? Please let me know.

well, there is this thread someone posted this morning which is a decent deal, even more if you're a new customer...

OK! For all you d00ds out there that missed this deal for $200.00, I just picked it up from Buy.com for $264.00 out the door shipped. Click this link here:

http://www.buy.com/retail/coupon.asp?prid=88301879&adid=17662

then reedem your coupon, and you will be at Buy.com. Enter the Viewsonic's sku# in the search field at the top:

Sku# = 202066865

It will bring up the Viewsonic, and then just add it to your cart. Also, make sure to get the budget shipping, or else it will cost you $15.00 to have it shipped the default method.

I know this deal is not smokin hot like the one that was a mistake from Amazon, but I love the monitor and at $264.00....this is most certainly at the very least a warm deal. Best price you are going to find.

Ill be sure to take some pics when I get mine.

Love you guys!

Justin

Back