Viewsonic VA1912wb 19" Widescreen LCD $209.99/$189.99AR

Bellz

Limp Gawd
Viewsonic VA1912wb Amazon.com Link
$20 Rebate Link

Just found this one this morning at Amazon.com. Item is labeled as a "Weekend Deal" for $209.99 with a $20 Rebate available from Amazon until 3/20/06.
Lowest Price on this I've seen on this so far is around $289 on Newegg.
8ms refresh rate, built-in speakers and DVI !!
You even get the DVI cable.

Specs:
Model
Brand ViewSonic
Model VA1912wb
Cabinet Color Black
Display
Panel Active Matrix, TFT LCD
Screen Size 19"
Widescreen Yes
Display Type WXGA+
Maximum Resolution 1440x900
Recommended Resolution 1440x900
Viewing Angle 160°(H) / 160°(V)
Pixel Pitch 0.294mm
Display Colours 16.2 Million
Brightness 300 cd/m2
Contrast Ratio 500:1
Response Time 8ms
Horizontal Fresh Rate 30~82kHz
Vertical Fresh Rate 50~85Hz
Connectivity
Input Video Compatibility RGB analog (75 ohms, 0.7/1.0 Vp-p)
Digital (TMDS, 100 ohms)
Connectors 15-pin mini D-sub, DVI-D
D-Sub 1
DVI 1

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Holy smokin' hot deals, Batman! That's the lowest price I've EVAR seen on this!

Great find!

Yeah, tell me about it. I almost bought a WS last night but decided to wait. Then I get up this morning and find THIS! Glad I waited. :D

Came to $219.94 with shipping. Minus the $20 rebate and it's still a sweet deal for $199.94 !!!

WOW that's a good deal. My cousin just picked this one up about 3 weeks ago for something like $350. I don't think I'll tell him, I don't want him to feell bad. :D
It's a really nice display but I haven't seen him game on it yet. Anyone else know how it games?

stuntjumper said:
WOW that's a good deal. My cousin just picked this one up about 3 weeks ago for something like $350. I don't think I'll tell him, I don't want him to feell bad. :D
It's a really nice display but I haven't seen him game on it yet. Anyone else know how it games?
It looks very good with games.

I posted this deal at the bottom of This thread, but I guess its hot enough for its own thread too.

MrCoffee said:
I posted this deal at the bottom of This thread, but I guess its hot enough for its own thread too.
I searched before posting, but didn't see your post. Oh well...
Like you said, more people will probably notice it with its own thread.

stuntjumper said:
Here's a user review on WidescreenGamingForum.com

Code:
Subtotal of Items:            $209.99
Shipping & Handling:            $9.95
                             ---------
Total for this Order:         $219.94
Got mine :)

My order isn't showing up anymore. For those who have purchased this, are you able to review your transaction...such as track shipment or order status?

animatorelt said:
My order isn't showing up anymore. For those who have purchased this, are you able to review your transaction...such as track shipment or order status?

hope that's not bad news for you, but mine is still showing fine... gl !

animatorelt said:

I am able to review mine, but it just says shipping soon.

Mine has a ship date of 3/20/06. Hopefully this will come through...thanks OP.

Dead deal. I already have the LCD, Got it in decemeber at Costco for 299$. Its a nice LCD, I want another for dual monitors

Code:
We regret to inform you that an error caused ViewSonic VA1912wb 19" LCD
Monitor (Black) in your recent order to be displayed at an incorrect price.

In accordance with our posted policies on pricing, we're unable to
offer items that have an incorrectly posted price.

Sucks :[

I also got a nice cancellation email. It really did ruin my day, I was so excited. :(

Im thinking of just getting it for whatever price it is now. Im just so sick of waiting for that right deal to come along.

animatorelt said:
Not everyone got cancelled. My order went through and shipped out the same day. I got in on it early that morning though. Since it shipped from IL to here in Ga, hopefully it'll deliver this week.

Anybody else get theirs shipped already?

They canceled my order, but I was so excited about getting the monitor that I went to newegg ( using the links on the forums ) and ordered it.

It should be here tomorrow :D

It should be noted that I can be a consumer whore with the right combination of "OOHH SHINY" and credit cards.

Back