• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

ViewSonic P95F+B Vs NEC SB930DP

Creizai

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jan 20, 2004
Messages
218
Title says all .. I'm buying a new monitor and this is the the Top 2 i can afford.
 
Viewsonic G95F is same as P95F? ok cool before I thought they were different ...
 
There isn't a G95f, it's the G90f. And it's different than the P95f+. G90f is the Graphic Series, while P95f+ is the Pro Series. Both are 19".
 
The NEC is .24, the Viewsonic is .25-.27. I have a Viewsonic P95f+, and it does get substantially blurry at 1600x1200. I would easily suggest getting the NEC, as the pitch of the pixels would allow for a sharper image.
 
Back
Top