• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Viewsonic LCD monitors: 19 Widescreen or 17"?

Funkatron

n00b
Joined
Sep 23, 2005
Messages
26
My current 17" CRT is about to die a horrible death (picture getting distorted and its making a horrible staticy noise when it power up or down). I work at a RadioShack and we just got 2 Viewsonic Monitors: The 17" VA712B and the 19" widescreen VA1930wm. Wondering if anyone can recomend one over the other? I'm sort of partial to the widescreen, though I heard something about fullscreen being the best for workflow. I do web searching, some photoshopping and watch lots of movies. Any recomendations?
 
I'd go for the widescreen, I do a alot of photoshop (Gimp!!!) and I really like my widescreens for that particular application. As to the workflow thing, I don't really see how a standard panel would be any better than a w/s..
 
I have a Viewsonic VG1930wm and I would highly recommend it. Go for the 19" widescreen, you won't regret it.
 
Back
Top