Hello Everyone,
I just purchased the E90F(crt) which I'm pleased with, but in the back of my head I'm wondering if I should have pulled the trigger on the VX992 lcd.
The primary use is gaming. I chose the crt for the simple fact that I won't have any issues with dead/stuck pixels, which the thought of scared the shit out of me enough to not make the purchase to begin with.
Which brings me to the question: Am I missing anything by not getting the lcd? I still have 28 days to return if the VX would be the better deal.
Thanks, your opinions appreciated.
Sphere
I just purchased the E90F(crt) which I'm pleased with, but in the back of my head I'm wondering if I should have pulled the trigger on the VX992 lcd.
The primary use is gaming. I chose the crt for the simple fact that I won't have any issues with dead/stuck pixels, which the thought of scared the shit out of me enough to not make the purchase to begin with.
Which brings me to the question: Am I missing anything by not getting the lcd? I still have 28 days to return if the VX would be the better deal.
Thanks, your opinions appreciated.
Sphere