Viewsonic A90F+ Flickering

Chelica

2[H]4U
Joined
Aug 8, 2003
Messages
2,698
Hello,

I have a Viewsonic A90F+. Yeah, I know it sucks, so please don't post stuff like "Get a new monitor".

I was just wondering, it says that the native resolution is 1280x1024 @80Hz. But everytime I go over 1024x768 and switching it to the so called native resolution, it would flicker off and on. What seems to be the problem? I am running this on a GeForce Ti4600. Have updated to the latest driver.

Thank you,
Alex
 
O wait, I just checked their websites and here are the resolution with the refresh rates:

1792x1344 @ 61Hz
1600x1200 @ 68Hz
1280x1024 @ 80Hz
1152x870 @ 94Hz
1024x768 @ 105Hz
800x600 @ 132Hz

How do I change my refresh rate to 94Hz?? When I switched to 1152x870, I can only change the refresh rate to 85Hz and below. I think that is where the problem lies. Any advice on changing the refresh rate to a custom number like 80, 94, and etc?
 
Back
Top