Hi Guys,
Quick question. I'm looking to buy a 27" AH-IPS monitor and have been looking at the following viewsonic models. As far as I can see, the first one (vx2703), is slightly older, slightly cheaper and has better specs in every area apart from viewing angle (which I'm not too bother about as I'll be looking at it straight on anyway).
http://www.ebuyer.com/395515-27in- [...] 2703mh-led
http://www.ebuyer.com/410741-27in- [...] 770smh-led
Am I missing something or does the vx2703 not seem like the superior monitor to the newer vx2770, better brightness, contrast, refresh rate etc?
Also, would anyone recommend any other 27" AH-IPS monitors in the same sort of price range (I don't mind paying £100/$150 more if the monitor is worth it).
Thanks in advance.
Sam
Quick question. I'm looking to buy a 27" AH-IPS monitor and have been looking at the following viewsonic models. As far as I can see, the first one (vx2703), is slightly older, slightly cheaper and has better specs in every area apart from viewing angle (which I'm not too bother about as I'll be looking at it straight on anyway).
http://www.ebuyer.com/395515-27in- [...] 2703mh-led
http://www.ebuyer.com/410741-27in- [...] 770smh-led
Am I missing something or does the vx2703 not seem like the superior monitor to the newer vx2770, better brightness, contrast, refresh rate etc?
Also, would anyone recommend any other 27" AH-IPS monitors in the same sort of price range (I don't mind paying £100/$150 more if the monitor is worth it).
Thanks in advance.
Sam