Viewsonic 2025 and the Internet

adamadekat

Gawd
Joined
Aug 12, 2004
Messages
527
lol this is my first time using a large monitor...before the 2025 I had a 17" CRT. Now, almost every website I go onto, with the exception of this website, the website doesn't like stretch out to fit the monitor. It stays a small size and the rest of the monitor is blank...I feel like it's a waste if I don't get the full advantage of having a large monitor...

Is there any way to fix this?
 
Go to a website where the width isn't set by percentage or absolute value?
 
Browse in a window and utilize the extra space with extra apps? You can more or less have 2 internet browsers open at once, side-by-side, and work it that way. You would have been better off with a 19" 4:3 display if all you wanted to do was open a single browser window and utilize the full screen...
 
live2sk8 said:
Browse in a window and utilize the extra space with extra apps? You can more or less have 2 internet browsers open at once, side-by-side, and work it that way. You would have been better off with a 19" 4:3 display if all you wanted to do was open a single browser window and utilize the full screen...
I can do that at 1600x1200 on my 19" CRT.

Most websites are coded for 800x600 or 1024x768,
 
Back
Top