• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Viewsonic 191B/BFG 6800GT - DVI issues

Croyd

n00b
Joined
Nov 5, 2004
Messages
40
I recently bought a Viewsonic 191B and I have a BFG 6800GT video card. I had the LCD hooked up view DVI but just yesterday I can't seem to get any signal. I tried the Analog connection and it works.

I don't have an extra LCD with Digital input or another video card with Digital out. Is there any other way for me to determine whether it's the monitor or the video card? Or is it possible that it's the cable? It worked fine for about a week....

Any idea what might of caused this?

Any help would be appreciated...

Thanks,
-Croyd
 
Back
Top