Viewing distance from s27 models. 27"

jeffxx

n00b
Joined
Dec 20, 2011
Messages
33
Hello all I'm having issues with my new monitor. I just got the s27a750d and my eyes are bothering me even after I lowered the brightness a lot. What is the right viewing distance from this thing? I am sitting a lot further back than I originally was with my 24" monitor. I am starting to think it is the brightness, not so much the size causing eye strain.

Anyways, here is a pic to make it easier to show you.

http://imageshack.us/f/853/imag0041ne.jpg/
 
The pic makes it look light the screen is too bright, but your seating position does look okay :)
 
Try lower your brightness to 120 ~ 160 cdm^2 for optimal viewing unless of course you like monitor tan :)

Check the brightness spec of your monitor which in this case is 300 CDM^2 so you may want to lower your brightness to about 50% ~ 55%
 
Back
Top