• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

viewing distance 27" diaplay?

I'm sitting approximately 29", or 3/4 of a meter, from my nose to the panel.

I can see text fine, looks crisp, no eye strain. This res looks great in games, doesn't need much anti-aliasing to hide the jaggies.

It was a big change coming from my old 1920x1200 panel, but it didn't take long to adjust and now I prefer the higher res. Everything looks better, imo.
 
The document is in millimeters, not meters. So its only ~1.1m or ~3.5ft for you imperialists.
 
I'm sitting approximately 29", or 3/4 of a meter, from my nose to the panel.

I can see text fine, looks crisp, no eye strain. This res looks great in games, doesn't need much anti-aliasing to hide the jaggies.

It was a big change coming from my old 1920x1200 panel, but it didn't take long to adjust and now I prefer the higher res. Everything looks better, imo.

1920x1200 to 2560x1440 is 60% more pixels so yes it's a big change.
 
Back
Top