View Source has no function?

Dps

Weaksauce
Weird problem today... Guys I'm wondering if any of you have ever experienced it, or is it just my Windows getting to Old and requesting me to reformat it because it is becoming lazy :)

When I surf the internet, and I want to view source from a page, I can click view source as many times and I get no source to view in notepad.... Strangely on website I visisted I clicked view source and it gives me the source every time.... can someone please tell me why this problem occurs and what's going on and how can I fix it if it is possible ? thankyou very much

Soooo, the source doesn't come up no matter how many times you click 'view source', yet it comes up every time. :confused: I read your post a few times and that's all I can come up with. Also, what browser are you using?

jpmkm said:
Soooo, the source doesn't come up no matter how many times you click 'view source', yet it comes up every time. :confused: I read your post a few times and that's all I can come up with. Also, what browser are you using?
i think he's saying that usually view source doesn't work, but on a specific website it does.

Back