VideoCard Reso

AMDXP

2[H]4U
Joined
Jul 9, 2004
Messages
2,631
I have a 15 inch monitor LCD go me its not much anyway I get a clear resolution at 1280x768

Anyway I can set this so it will run at this setting in CS/HL


Thanks and is 1280x1024 that much better?
 
AMDXPCottonFire22 said:
I have a 15 inch monitor LCD go me its not much anyway I get a clear resolution at 1280x768

Anyway I can set this so it will run at this setting in CS/HL


Thanks and is 1280x1024 that much better?

I dpn't see why not. Just set that as the res in the game. And yes, 1280x1024 is better but if you turn up AA enough you can pretend :)
 
its not an option, i remmber there being a force option but i forget
 
your 15" runs at 1280x768? Thats wierd. I assumed you made a type and meant 1024x768. Well I guess that makes your screen more rectangular since normal screens are 1.33:1 and yours is 1.66:1.
 
It has to be WS, 1280/768 = 1.66
TV's and normal monitors are 1.33

It is wider than normal, so I am not surprised that games dont support it,
 
Some games do support it. Doom 3 you can customize it, and Farcy supports all your DDC or monitor options. Some just have a set that they make. It's stupid when I see 1280x1024 supported but not 1280x960. That really annoys me because 1280x960 is 4:3 aspect ratio and also the last res on my monitor that supports 85hz refresh rate. :( Sorry for the rant heh. dariob, however, is right that it's widescreen.
 
Back
Top