Video Playback = Red Tint

JMcQueen

Limp Gawd
Joined
Sep 27, 2008
Messages
146
Just recently when I play a video with VLC or WMP on my second monitor, its playing it with a red/pink tint. It plays find on my main monitor and also if I use Real media player on the second monitor.

I tried installing new drivers but it hasnt made any difference. Does anyone have any suggestions?
 
Not really, its two 460GTX in SLI.

It doesnt affect normally operation and is only evident when playing videos on the second monitor. If I drag them to the first monitor, the colour reverts to normal
 
Not really, its two 460GTX in SLI.

It doesnt affect normally operation and is only evident when playing videos on the second monitor. If I drag them to the first monitor, the colour reverts to normal

maybe the video color settings in the nvidia control panel are not on default for the second monitor

you can also try outputting all video in a certain format (possible using ffdshow)
this effectively breaks nvidia's video color corrections
can't remember which format it was though
 
Back
Top